Lawyer and in-house counsel Michael Pilarski works for the investment and development bank of the state of Lower Saxony - NBank - in Hanover. As an auditor, in particular of the public procurement law office, his focus for several years was in the areas of grant and public procurement law. He has checked compliance with grant and public procurement law by private and public clients who receive funding from public funds and accompanied grant recipients on grant and public procurement law issues.
He is now employed in the NBank's legal department in the areas of public procurement, grants, contracts, administrative law and outsourcing management. In addition, he is a member of the Lower Saxony Public Procurement Chamber and the Federal Public Procurement Chamber, takes on speaker activities and training courses and is the author of various publications.
- Born in Gdynia in 1983
- Studied law at the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University in Hanover
- Legal clerkship at the OLG Celle
- Admitted lawyer since 2012
- Since 2012 fully qualified lawyer and in-house counsel at the investment and development bank of Lower Saxony - NBank - in Hanover
- Since 2015, assessor at the Lower Saxony Public Procurement Chamber in Lüneburg
- Since 2020 assessor at the Federal Public Procurement Chamber in Bonn
- 1st place at the DVNW Awards 2017 for the contribution "Practical implementation of the relevance of public contracts in the domestic market in the sub-threshold area"
- 2nd place at the DVNW Awards 2018 for the contributions "The bid deadline for direct award according to the VOB/A" and "The admissibility of changing bidder questions by the awarding authority"
- 3rd place at the DVNW Awards 2019 for the contribution "Change to the funding practice: Revocation of funding decisions due to award violations according to § 49 Para. 3 S. 1 No. 2 VwVfG no longer possible"
- 1st place at the DVNW Awards 2020 for the "Awarding errors in employment relationships and their consequences for the employee"